- 45 minutes away by car is the evocative Lake Braies at the foot of Seekofel Berg, a location reminiscent of the wild landscapes of Canada.
- After a 1-hour stop-off, the journey continues along the Val Pusteria state road to the characteristic Tyrolese city of Brunico.
- There is a 2-hour stop-off here for customers to have lunch in their choice of typical restaurant in the old town centre.
- The journey continues from here through a large and relaxing valley to Campo Tures, an ancient village, dominated from above by the castle of Sand in Taufers. Not to be missed!!!
- In a visit lasting about an hour and a half you will enter into the medieval atmosphere of the perfectly maintained castle. You will be able to follow a guided tour explaining what life was like including daily habits, religion and periods of historic battles of medieval knights.
The cost specified here is to be considered indicative.
The effective cost of each service can vary according to the length of the waiting times and extra requests from customers.
Cortina Car Service is not liable for any sudden traffic restrictions due to force majeure or adverse weather conditions.